How we help our Buyers during Covid-19 Pandemic.
For Home Buyers:
- Virtual Consultation: Via Zoom, Facetime, Skype or other methods to understand how we can help you. By talking to you we can get your home criteria, areas you are interested in, price range, or any useful information to help you better with your Home searching.
- Home Matching: We will send you new listings based on your criteria to your e-mail daily, Also will hand-pick some listings that are a better match for you and will discuss about it over the phone.
- Virtual Tour: Showing Houses virtually, using digital marketing techniques, Walk-through Videos and slides, 3D Floor Plans.
- Showing Houses: First by looking at the virtual tours, and Finally if you are interested in that house, we will book an appointment to show you the house, taking all health & safety measures, following by a series of steps like keeping physical distance, using disposable gloves and masks.
- Home Evaluation: When you like a property and you are ready to put an offer, we will review sold prices of similar and comparable houses, market statistics and data to come up with a price and we will discuss that with your before preparing an offer.
- Electronic Signature: Buyers can easily review the documents, call and ask questions, and sign documents, offers or other documents electronically.
- Brokerages, Land Registry Office, Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers and Banks are working remotely too to make sure your transaction is being taken care of.